Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receiving and paying out money and keeping records of transactions in banks and similar financial institutions: Assigns duties and work schedules to workers to ensure efficient functioning of department.
- 2) Trains employees in customer service and banking procedures.
- 3) Approves checks for payment.
- 4) Adjusts customer complaints.
- 5) Examines TELLERS' reports of daily transactions for accuracy.
- 6) Consolidates and balances daily transactions, using adding machine and computer.
- 7) Ensures supply of money for financial institution's needs based on legal requirements and business demand.
- 8) May allow customers access to safe deposit boxes, following specified procedures.
- 9) May monitor and review financial institution's security procedures and control access to vault.
- 10) May count and record currency and coin in vault.
- 11) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "TELLER, HEAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TELLER, HEAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TELLER, HEAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TELLER, HEAD"
Job Number: 11070