Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and adjusts radios and television receivers, using handtools and electronic testing instruments: Tunes receiver on all channels and observes audio and video characteristics to locate source of trouble.
- 2) Adjusts controls to obtain desired density, linearity, focus, and size of picture.
- 3) Examines chassis for defects.
- 4) Tests voltages and resistances of circuits to isolate defect, following schematic diagram and using voltmeter, oscilloscope, signal generator, and other electronic testing instruments.
- 5) Tests and changes tubes.
- 6) Solders loose connections and repairs or replaces defective parts, using handtools and soldering iron.
- 7) Repairs radios and other audio equipment.
Is being a "TELEVISION-AND-RADIO REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TELEVISION-AND-RADIO REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TELEVISION-AND-RADIO REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TELEVISION-AND-RADIO REPAIRER"
Job Number: 11067