Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Solicits orders for merchandise or services over telephone: Calls prospective customers to explain type of service or merchandise offered.
- 2) Quotes prices and tries to persuade customer to buy, using prepared sales talk.
- 3) Records names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects solicited.
- 4) Refers orders to other workers for filling.
- 5) Keys data from order card into computer, using keyboard.
- 6) May develop lists of prospects from city and telephone directories.
- 7) May type report on sales activities.
- 8) May contact DRIVER, SALES ROUTE to arrange delivery of merchandise.
Is being a "TELEPHONE SOLICITOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TELEPHONE SOLICITOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TELEPHONE SOLICITOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TELEPHONE SOLICITOR"
Job Number: 11062