Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates cord or cordless switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls: Pushes switch keys on cordless switchboard to make connections and relay calls.
- 2) Plugs cord of cord type equipment into switchboard jacks to make connections and relay calls.
- 3) May supply information to callers and record messages.
- 4) May keep record of calls placed and toll charges.
- 5) May perform clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
- 6) May operate system of bells or buzzers to call individuals in establishment to phone.
- 7) May receive visitors, obtain name and nature of business, and schedule appointments.
Is being a "TELEPHONE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TELEPHONE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TELEPHONE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TELEPHONE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11059