"TECHNICIAN, SEMICONDUCTOR DEVELOPMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests developmental semiconductor devices or sample production units, and evaluates test equipment to develop data for engineering evaluation of new designs or special production yield study, applying knowledge of electronic theory and test equipment operating principles: Designs basic circuitry and prepares rough sketches for design documentation as directed by engineers, using drafting instruments and computer-assisted design/drafting equipment.
- 2) Evaluates, calibrates, and tests new equipment circuits and fixtures, using testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes, logic and test probes, and calibrators.
- 3) Builds and modifies electronic components, using handtools and power tools.
- 4) Assists engineers in development of testing techniques and laboratory equipment.
- 5) Assists with equipment maintenance.
- 6) Liaises between test project sites to ensure orderly flow of information and materials.
- 7) May supervise other technicians in unit.
Is being a "TECHNICIAN, SEMICONDUCTOR DEVELOPMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TECHNICIAN, SEMICONDUCTOR DEVELOPMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TECHNICIAN, SEMICONDUCTOR DEVELOPMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TECHNICIAN, SEMICONDUCTOR DEVELOPMENT"
Job Number: 11050