"TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, CHEMICAL PLANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and coordinates technical activities in chemical plant, pilot-plant, or chemical-engineering department: Directs activities of engineering personnel engaged in preparing plans, designs, cost estimates, and specifications for experimental, maintenance, or modernization programs to determine most feasible approach to technical problems.
- 2) Directs activities of engineers and technicians setting up prototype units designed to perform experimental operations.
- 3) Coordinates activities of workers engaged in testing and metering unit operations, and collecting and interpreting processing records.
- 4) Evaluates performance records of chemical processes and physical operations and submits report of findings to management.
- 5) May prepare reports on cost of plant operation.
Is being a "TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, CHEMICAL PLANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, CHEMICAL PLANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, CHEMICAL PLANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, CHEMICAL PLANT"
Job Number: 11044