Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives one or more draft animals to pull materials, vehicles, or implements, such as logs, wagons, grading scrapers, fertilizer spreaders, plows, or scoops: Jiggles, pulls, and slackens reins, and gives oral commands to control movement of team.
- 2) May harness and hitch team to material, vehicle, or implement.
- 3) May load and unload vehicle or manipulate levers, pedals, or holding devices to release material.
- 4) May groom, feed, and water team and clean stable.
- 6) May drive one or team of horses to skid logs from forest and be designated Snaker.
- 7) May be designated according to type of vehicle driven as Cart Driver; Dray Driver; Wagon Driver; or according to kind of animals driven as Horse-And-Wagon Driver; Mule Driver; or according to number of animals driven as Four-Horse Hitch Driver; Six-Horse Hitch Driver; Long-Line Teamster.
Is being a "TEAMSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEAMSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEAMSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEAMSTER"
Job Number: 11042