"TEACHER, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches vocational skills to handicapped students: Confers with students, parents, school personnel, and other individuals to plan vocational training that meets needs, interests, and abilities of students.
- 2) Instructs students in areas such as personal-social skills and work-related attitudes and behaviors.
- 3) Develops work opportunities that allow students to experience success in performing tasks of increasing difficulty and that teach work values, such as self-improvement, independence, dependability, productivity, and pride of work.
- 4) Conducts field trips to enable students to learn about job activities and to explore work environments.
- 5) May teach academic skills to students.
- 6) May instruct students in one or more vocational skills, such as woodworking, building maintenance, cosmetology, food preparation, gardening, sewing, or nurse aiding.
Is being a "TEACHER, VOCATIONAL TRAINING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEACHER, VOCATIONAL TRAINING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEACHER, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEACHER, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Job Number: 11041