Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches basic academic subjects to students requiring remedial work, using special help programs to improve scholastic level: Teaches basic subjects, such as reading and math, applying lesson techniques designed for short attention spans.
- 2) Administers achievement tests and evaluates test results to discover level of language and math skills.
- 3) Selects and teaches reading material and math problems related to everyday life of individual student.
- 4) Confers with school counselors and teaching staff to obtain additional testing information and to gain insight on student behavioral disorders affecting learning process.
- 5) Designs special help programs for low achievers and encourages parent-teacher cooperation.
- 6) Attends professional meetings, writes reports, and maintains records.
Is being a "TEACHER, RESOURCE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEACHER, RESOURCE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEACHER, RESOURCE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEACHER, RESOURCE"
Job Number: 11038