"TEACHER, EMOTIONALLY IMPAIRED"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches elementary and secondary school subjects to students with emotional impairments in schools, institutions, or other specialized facilities: Plans curriculum and prepares lessons and other instructional materials to meet individual needs of students, considering such factors as physical, emotional, and educational levels of development.
- 2) Confers with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, and others to develop individual educational plan for student.
- 3) Instructs students in academic subjects and social interaction skills.
- 4) Observes students for signs of disruptive behavior, such as violence, verbal outbursts, and episodes of destructiveness.
- 5) Teaches socially acceptable behavior employing techniques such as behavior modification and positive reinforcement.
- 6) Confers with other staff members to plan programs designed to promote educational, physical, and social development of students.
- 7) May be required to have certification from local, state, and federal government.
Is being a "TEACHER, EMOTIONALLY IMPAIRED" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEACHER, EMOTIONALLY IMPAIRED" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEACHER, EMOTIONALLY IMPAIRED"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEACHER, EMOTIONALLY IMPAIRED"
Job Number: 11029