Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs pupils in art, such as painting, sketching, designing, and sculpturing: Prepares lesson plans and establishes course goals.
- 2) Selects books and art supplies for courses.
- 3) Demonstrates method and procedure to pupils.
- 4) Observes and evaluates pupils' work to determine student progress or to make suggestions for improvement.
- 5) Confers with student, parent, and counselor to resolve student problem.
- 6) Accompanies students on field trips to museums or art galleries.
- 7) May specialize in teaching one or more areas of art, such as illustration, art history, or commercial art.
- 8) May direct planning and supervision of student contests and arranging of art exhibits.
- 9) May teach students with disabilities.
- 10) May be required to have certification from state.
- 11) May be designated according to subject taught as Instructor, Illustration; Instructor, Industrial Design.
Is being a "TEACHER, ART" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEACHER, ART" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEACHER, ART"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEACHER, ART"
Job Number: 11026