"TEACHER AIDE II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties in classroom to assist teaching staff of public or private elementary or secondary school: Takes attendance.
- 2) Grades homework and tests, using answer sheets, and records results.
- 3) Distributes teaching materials to students, such as textbooks, workbooks, or paper and pencils.
- 4) Maintains order within school and on school grounds.
- 5) Operates learning aids, such as film and slide projectors and tape recorders.
- 6) Prepares requisitions for library materials and stockroom supplies.
- 7) Types material and operates duplicating equipment to reproduce instructional materials.
Is being a "TEACHER AIDE II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEACHER AIDE II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEACHER AIDE II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEACHER AIDE II"
Job Number: 11023