"TEACHER, ADULT EDUCATION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs out-of-school youths and adults in academic and nonacademic courses in public or private schools or other organizations: Prepares outline of instructional program and studies and assembles material to be presented.
- 2) Presents lectures and discussions to group to increase students' knowledge or vocational competence.
- 3) Tests and grades students on achievement in class.
- 4) Teaches courses, such as citizenship, fine arts, and homemaking, to enrich students' cultural and academic backgrounds.
- 5) Conducts workshops and demonstrations to teach such skills as driving, sports, and dancing, or to provide training for parenthood.
- 6) May teach basic courses in American history, principles, ideas, and customs and in English to foreign-born and be designated Teacher, Citizenship.
Is being a "TEACHER, ADULT EDUCATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TEACHER, ADULT EDUCATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TEACHER, ADULT EDUCATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TEACHER, ADULT EDUCATION"
Job Number: 11024