Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives taxicab to transport passengers for fee: Picks up passengers in response to radio or telephone relayed request for service.
- 2) Collects fee recorded on taximeter based on mileage or time factor and records transaction on log.
- 3) Reports by radio or telephone to TAXICAB STARTER on completion of trip.
- 4) May drive limousine or custom-built sedan to pick up and discharge airport passengers arriving or leaving on scheduled flights and be designated Chauffeur, Airport Limousine.
- 5) Records readings of coin receptor at beginning and end of shift to verify amount of money received during shift.
Is being a "TAXI DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TAXI DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TAXI DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TAXI DRIVER"
Job Number: 11366