Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pricks skin of patron, using needled electric tool, that inserts indelible nontoxic pigment into skin to form decorative or ornamental design: Shaves area to receive tattoo and washes it, using germicidal soap.
- 2) Presses charcoal-coated stencil, draws design, or traces pattern of design onto skin of patron, to mark outline of design.
- 3) Dips needles of tool into colored pigment solution and presses needles into skin to insert indelible pigment into skin following outline of design.
- 4) Applies sterile dressing to area.
- 5) Sterilizes needles in steam-heated cabinet.
- 6) Mixes nontoxic colored pigments according to formula.
- 7) Adjusts and repairs needled electric tool, using handtools, such as screwdrivers and pliers.
- 8) May draw original designs on paper, trace designs onto acetate sheet, and cut out design to form pattern or stencil, using stylus and knife.
Is being a "TATTOO ARTIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TATTOO ARTIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TATTOO ARTIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TATTOO ARTIST"
Job Number: 4204