Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that coats twine with tar to strengthen and waterproof twine: Pours tar into tarpots.
- 2) Creels machine with bobbins of twine.
- 3) Removes tarpot roller and threads ends of twine through tarpot and strippers and attaches ends to takeup bobbins.
- 4) Replaces tarpot roller and starts machine.
- 5) Observes operation to detect malfunctions, such as broken and tangled twine, and to ensure that specified amounts of tension and tar are applied to twine.
- 6) Doffs tarred bobbins of twine.
Is being a "TARRING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TARRING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TARRING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TARRING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 11009