Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fires small arms weapons at fixed targets to test accuracy of sights and mechanical functions of weapons: Positions target at specified distance.
- 2) Mounts weapon on tripod, or mechanical rest.
- 3) Aims weapon and fires series of shots at target.
- 4) Examines target to determine shot pattern and accuracy of sight.
- 5) Adjusts sights to attain specified accuracy, using handtools.
- 6) Examines indentations on cartridge face to detect defective striking of firing pin.
- 7) Records firing deficiencies on target or tag, and routes gun to repair shop.
Is being a "TARGETEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TARGETEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TARGETEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TARGETEER"
Job Number: 11007