Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Weighs sample quantities of product received by establishment for processing, removes tare, and reweighs and records weight of usable product for payment or quality control purposes: Selects specified sample of unprocessed product, such as sugar beets, tobacco leaves, and slaughtered poultry, weighs sample on scale, and records weight.
- 2) Washes off, strips, trims, or otherwise removes unusable portions of product, such as stems, caked dirt, and spoiled sections.
- 3) Reweighs sample and records weight.
- 4) May compute tare in pounds or as percentage of original weight.
- 5) May prepare and attach weight and identification tickets to product.
- 6) May send sample to laboratory for analysis.
Is being a "TARE WEIGHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TARE WEIGHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TARE WEIGHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TARE WEIGHER"
Job Number: 11004