Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that tapes edges of precut material, such as parchment or fabric, on wire frame to form lampshades: Inserts spool of binding tape on machine spindle and draws tape through machine guides and folding attachment.
- 2) Depresses pedal to raise holding device and positions edge of material and wire frame in groove of machine bed under pressing head.
- 3) Releases pedal to lower and lock holding device.
- 4) Starts machine that presses tape over edges of material and wire frame.
- 5) Removes lampshade from machine and trims excess tape from shade, using scissors.
Is being a "TAPER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TAPER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TAPER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TAPER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 10991