Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests, repairs, and adjusts tape-recording machines, following schematic diagrams and manufacturer's specifications, using handtools and electronic testing instruments: Disassembles machine and replaces worn parts, such as sprocket wheels, drive belts, electrical switches, and guide rollers, using handtools.
- 2) Records voice and listens to playbacks to detect distortion in sound.
- 3) Tests circuits, using instruments, such as voltmeters, oscilloscopes, audiogenerators, and distortion meters.
- 4) Replaces defective resistors, condensers, and tubes.
- 5) Solders loose connections.
- 6) Tests operation of repaired recorder.
Is being a "TAPE-RECORDER REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TAPE-RECORDER REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TAPE-RECORDER REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TAPE-RECORDER REPAIRER"
Job Number: 10993