Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machines, such as watchmaker's lathe, bench miller, and tap grinder to make taps and dies used in manufacture of watch screws and taps: Makes master taps following blueprints and working to pitch tolerance of 0.
- 2) 00002 inch and outside diameter tolerance of 0.
- 4) Threads master dies, using master taps.
- 5) Makes working taps and dies from master taps and dies, using variety of semiautomatic machine tools.
- 6) Laps, mills, spots, etches, drills, and taps die blanks, using variety of abrasives, bench machines, and precision gauges.
- 7) Anneals and hardens dies, utilizing knowledge of heat-treating operations.
Is being a "TAP-AND-DIE-MAKER TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TAP-AND-DIE-MAKER TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TAP-AND-DIE-MAKER TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TAP-AND-DIE-MAKER TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 10981