Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives tank truck to deliver gasoline, fuel oil, lubricating oil, or liquefied petroleum gas to customers: Drives truck into position to load at filling rack.
- 2) Opens valves or starts pumps to fill tank.
- 3) Reads gauges or meters and records quantity loaded.
- 4) Drives truck to customer's premises.
- 5) Connects hose to tank and opens valves.
- 6) Records amount delivered and issues ticket to customer.
- 7) May attach ground wire to truck.
- 8) May be designated according to type of fuel delivered as Fuel-Oil-Delivery Driver; Gas-Delivery Driver.
- 9) May drive trailer truck and be designated Trailer-Tank-Truck Driver.
Is being a "TANK-TRUCK DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TANK-TRUCK DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TANK-TRUCK DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TANK-TRUCK DRIVER"
Job Number: 10977