"TANK PUMPER, PANELBOARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends central control panelboard, connected to series of pumps and hose lines, to transfer whiskeys from storage tanks to bottling tanks: Connects hose lines from panelboard to series of electric pumps with lines connected to storage tanks and bottling tanks.
- 2) Starts pumps and turns valves on panelboard to transfer and regulate flow of whiskey from storage tank to bottling tank.
- 3) Reads meters on panelboard to ascertain when tanks are filled.
- 4) Turns valves on panelboard to admit compressed air through valves and hose lines to clear excess whiskey from lines.
- 5) Collects whiskey samples for laboratory analysis.
Is being a "TANK PUMPER, PANELBOARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TANK PUMPER, PANELBOARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TANK PUMPER, PANELBOARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TANK PUMPER, PANELBOARD"
Job Number: 10964