Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists TANK-HOUSE OPERATOR in setting up electrolytic copper-refining tanks by performing any combination of following duties: Cuts, strips, and trims copper sheets from starting blanks, using knife, pincers, and power shear.
- 2) Places sheets in machine to clean and coat them with oil solution.
- 3) Cinches or rivets loop strips to sheets, using looping machine.
- 4) Straightens starter sheet blanks, using paddle or sledgehammer.
- 5) Lifts and hangs starter sheets on electrical suspension bars in tanks.
- 6) Guides MONORAIL CRANE OPERATOR in positioning or removing anodes and coated starting plates.
- 7) Scrapes and flushes out tanks, using scraping tools and water hose.
- 8) May be designated according to function performed as Grease-Machine Worker; Looper; Sheet Hanger; Stripper.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "TANK-HOUSE-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TANK-HOUSE-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TANK-HOUSE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TANK-HOUSE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 10974