Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to tally products or raw materials, such as field crops, fish, livestock, typewriter and watch parts, and steel ingots, received from suppliers or by and from workers, for payroll, payment, and production control purposes, using weight scales, counting devices, and tally sheets: Computes and records totals of tallied figures, using adding machine.
- 2) Examines and sorts items tallied.
- 3) Records number and types of defects for quality control purposes.
- 4) Counts sample quantity of parts onto ratio balance scale and computes total number of parts.
- 6) Moves tallied items to storage, shipping, or production areas, manually or by handtruck.
- 7) May be required to have weigh master's license.
- 8) May be designated according to product tallied as Apple Checker; Boxcar Weigher; Cotton Weigher; Fish Checker; Ingot Weigher; Livestock Counter; Lumber Checker; Parts Counter-Weigher.
Is being a "TALLIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TALLIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TALLIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TALLIER"
Job Number: 10952