Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically makes shipping tags and file and index cards: Threads paper stock between guides that pass paper under printing roll, corner cutter, punch, eyeletter, and shears.
- 2) Turns mechanical counter to zero.
- 3) Starts machine that prints specified data on tag, trims corners, punches holes in end and reinforces hole with paper or metal eyelets, cuts tag or card to size, and records quantity produced.
- 4) Examines ejected tags or cards for defects and notifies department supervisor of machine malfunction.
- 5) Packs specified number of tags or cards in bundles or cartons for shipment.
- 6) May adjust machine controls to omit specific machine operations when not required.
Is being a "TAG-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TAG-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TAG-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TAG-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10943