Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that sews pattern of stitches, such as circles or rectangles, to attach parts, such as labels or straps, reinforce seam ends, or decorate articles.
- 2) May be designated according to parts tacked as Band Tacker; Bow Tacker II; Label Tacker; or according to stitches sewn as Bar Tacker.
- 3) May attach reinforcing pieces to finger tips of gloves and be designated Tip Sewer.
- 4) May tend machine that tacks lead wire, thermostats, and line cord onto fabric body and be designated Tacker.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC Master Title.
Is being a "TACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TACKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10942