Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests hardness of medicinal tablets to ensure conformity with production specifications, using balance scale and hardness tester: Places sample tablet on scale pan, using tweezers, and records weight.
- 2) Places tablet in hardness tester, turns screw to raise tablet until it touches pressure rod, and depresses pneumatic foot pedal to squeeze tablet until breakage occurs.
- 3) Examines and fingers tablets to detect chips and tackiness.
- 4) Notifies COMPRESSOR when tablets do not meet weight or hardness specifications.
- 5) May test tablets, using hand-operated hardness tester.
- 6) May weigh entire batch of tablets to compare with total weight of ingredients used.
Is being a "TABLET TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TABLET TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TABLET TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TABLET TESTER"
Job Number: 10933