Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to cut rolls of paper into sheets and to print lines, glue, and punch holes to make paper tablets: Adjusts feed guides, cutting disks, and punch rams according to work order specifications.
- 2) Mounts roll of paper on machine, using electric hoist.
- 3) Threads end of paper through machine and fills ink and glue reservoirs.
- 4) Starts machine and turns valves to adjust paper tension and flow of glue to paper.
- 5) Observes machine operation to detect malfunction and inspects finished tablets to verify conformance to specifications.
- 6) Records production information, such as quantity, type, and size of tablets produced on work order.
Is being a "TABLET-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TABLET-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TABLET-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TABLET-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10935