Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends concentrating tables that separate valuable metals from gangue of ore and scrap: Turns valves to regulate flow of pulp onto tables.
- 2) Regulates speed of reciprocating tables to effect maximum separation and recovery of metals.
- 3) Adjusts slope of tables to establish line of separation between ore and gangue and between valuable metal and scrap.
- 4) Repairs tables, and adjusts and lubricates driving mechanism.
- 5) May be designated according to materials processed as Table Tender, Sludge.
Is being a "TABLE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TABLE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TABLE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TABLE TENDER"
Job Number: 10928