Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates specially equipped presses to print, perforate, number, and cut data processing cards according to specifications: Installs die in press bed or on press cylinder and tightens locking attachment, using wrench.
- 2) Mounts paper roll on reel and inserts end into automatic feed mechanism.
- 3) Tightens or loosens fountain thumbscrew to adjust ink flow.
- 4) Starts presses and observes operation to detect malfunction.
- 5) Examines printed cards for conformance to specifications, using line gauge.
- 6) May record production on logsheet.
Is being a "TAB-CARD-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "TAB-CARD-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "TAB-CARD-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "TAB-CARD-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10925