Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls steam-heated vats to heat and mix syrup ingredients, according to formula: Computes and weighs specified amounts of ingredients, such as corn, beet, and cane syrups and flavoring, and directs SYRUP-MIXER ASSISTANT to dump ingredients into mixing vats.
- 2) Starts pumps and agitators to admit steam into heating coils and transfer ingredients to vat filled with measured amount of corn syrup.
- 3) Reads thermometers and turns steam valve to maintain mixture at specified temperature.
- 4) Collects sample of syrup and tests to determine specific gravity, using hydrometer.
- 5) Starts pumps to transfer batch to storage tanks.
- 6) Inspects vats after cleaning by SYRUP-MIXER ASSISTANT to ensure that fermentable residue is removed.
Is being a "SYRUP MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SYRUP MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SYRUP MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SYRUP MIXER"
Job Number: 10920