"SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR ASSISTANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles gauge readings and performs other tasks as directed by SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR in electric-generating plant: Records gauge and meter readings on switchboard and panelboards at specified intervals.
- 2) Opens and closes switches to regulate generation and flow of electric power.
- 3) Cleans and oils mechanical and electrical equipment and reports malfunctions, such as meter fluctuations, abnormal sounds, and overheating.
- 4) May assist in performing tests to diagnose and locate cause of equipment malfunction.
- 5) May work in substation that distributes and generates electric power and be designated Substation Operator Helper, Generation.
Is being a "SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 10911