Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans, adjusts, and performs minor repairs to swimming pools and auxiliary equipment: Removes leaves and other debris from surface of water, using net.
- 2) Cleans bottom and sides of pool, using such aids as underwater vacuum cleaner, hose, brush, detergent, acid solution, and sander.
- 3) Inspects and replaces loose or damaged tile.
- 4) Cleans and repairs filter system.
- 5) Adjusts and performs minor repairs to heating and pumping equipment, using mechanic's handtools.
- 6) Dumps chemicals, in prescribed amounts, to purify water in pool.
- 7) Prepares service report of materials used and work performed.
Is being a "SWIMMING-POOL SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SWIMMING-POOL SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SWIMMING-POOL SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SWIMMING-POOL SERVICER"
Job Number: 10904