Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically rolls, curls, and cuts sweet goods into specified size and weight preparatory to making rolls, coffee cake, and other sweet goods: Fills dispensing units of machine with such ingredients as oil, cinnamon, and sugar.
- 2) Adjusts valve to control sprinkling of ingredients on dough and starts machine.
- 3) Picks up dough from pan and sprinkles with flour.
- 4) Places dough on conveyor that feeds into sheeting rolls.
- 5) Observes progress of dough rolling, and stops machine to correct malfunctions.
- 6) May roll dough by repeated hand feeding through machine to obtain desired consistency.
Is being a "SWEET-GOODS-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SWEET-GOODS-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SWEET-GOODS-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SWEET-GOODS-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10901