Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives industrial vacuum cleaner through designated areas, such as factory aisles and warehouses, to collect scrap, dirt, and other refuse.
- 2) Empties trash collecting box or bag at end of each shift.
- 3) May sift refuse to recover usable materials, such as screws, metal scrap, or machine parts.
- 4) May clean machine, using rags and vacuum cleaner.
- 5) May refuel machine and lubricate parts.
- 6) May hand sweep areas inaccessible to machine and pick up scrap.
Is being a "SWEEPER-CLEANER, INDUSTRIAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SWEEPER-CLEANER, INDUSTRIAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SWEEPER-CLEANER, INDUSTRIAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SWEEPER-CLEANER, INDUSTRIAL"
Job Number: 10898