Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that separates, or cuts to size, hat sweatbands temporarily joined together to facilitate production: When separating sweatbands, joined by wire and thread, positions joint under blade on machine table.
- 2) Depresses pedal to lower blade onto wire and thread, separating sweatbands.
- 3) When cutting sweatbands to size, turns setscrews to adjust spacing of blades according to specifications.
- 4) Positions sweatband on bed of machine against guides and under blades.
- 5) Depresses pedal to lower blade, cutting sweatbands.
- 6) May place sweatbands in containers or tie string around parts.
Is being a "SWEATBAND SEPARATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SWEATBAND SEPARATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SWEATBAND SEPARATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SWEATBAND SEPARATOR"
Job Number: 10893