Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds strips or scraps of leather between machine rollers and circular knife that automatically cuts strips to specified length for use as hat sweatbands: Turns handwheel to adjust cutting blade(s) or roller(s) according to sweatband size specified on work order.
- 2) Flips switch to activate machine, positions leather against cutting blade(s) or roller(s), and pulls lever to secure leather in cutting position.
- 3) Pulls lever or depresses pedal to activate machine, and observes cutting action of blade(s) to detect dull blade(s).
- 4) Marks lot number on inside of sweatbands, using marking pencil or chalk.
- 5) May attach adhesive size label to sweatbands.
- 6) May inform supervisor of dull cutting blade(s), or replace dull blade(s), using screwdriver.
Is being a "SWEATBAND-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SWEATBAND-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SWEATBAND-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SWEATBAND-CUTTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 10895