"SUTURE WINDER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Winds single or multiple lengths of surgical catgut onto fiber suture reel: Pulls out holding flaps on reel, inserts end of strand under one flap, and places reel on power-driven wheel.
- 2) Presses pedal to actuate wheel and guides strand under holding flaps as wheel spins to wind precut lengths or counts wheel revolutions to measure lengths.
- 3) Turns reels by hand when winding numerous strands.
- 4) Cuts catgut from spool, using scissors.
- 5) Inserts completed reels in plastic envelopes for subsequent sterilization, or into glass tubes for future use.
Is being a "SUTURE WINDER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUTURE WINDER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUTURE WINDER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUTURE WINDER, HAND"
Job Number: 10885