Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dispenses supplies in beauty parlor or barber shop: Counts, sorts, issues, and collects articles, such as towels, drapes, combs, brushes, curlers, and nets.
- 2) Washes combs and brushes in antiseptic soap solution and places them in sterilizing cabinet.
- 3) Dilutes concentrated shampoo, rinses, and waving solutions with water according to instructions.
- 4) Dissolves cake soap in water to make shampoo.
- 5) Assembles materials, solutions, and equipment specified for individual treatment, such as facial, permanent wave, and manicure.
- 6) Maintains perpetual supply inventory and lists items needed to replace stock.
- 7) Sweeps floor and tidies rooms.
Is being a "SUPPLY CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPPLY CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPPLY CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPPLY CLERK"
Job Number: 10862