Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in one or more phases of hosiery or sock production, such as knitting, dyeing, finishing, mending, and packaging.
- 2) May set up and repair machines, such as boarding, looping, or seaming machines.
- 3) May distribute materials to workers.
- 4) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May be designated according to department as Supervisor, Boarding; Supervisor, Knitting I; Supervisor, Looping I; Supervisor, Mending I; Supervisor, Pairing And Inspecting; Supervisor, Seaming; Supervisor, Transferring And Boxing.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 10161