Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in shearing sheep on contract basis: Contacts SHEEP RANCHER to arrange terms of contract.
- 2) Recruits, hires, trains, and supervises crew who shear sheep and perform related duties.
- 3) Provides, sets up, and tests shearing equipment.
- 4) Arranges for transportation, living quarters or campsite, food, and other accommodations for crew.
- 5) Maintains time, production, and other records.
- 7) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 8) May participate in shearing sheep.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, WOOL-SHEARING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, WOOL-SHEARING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, WOOL-SHEARING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, WOOL-SHEARING"
Job Number: 10856