"SUPERVISOR, WASH HOUSE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in washing, pitching, and repairing metal beer kegs and barrels: Trains workers in machine operation.
- 2) Adjusts keg washing and pitching machines.
- 3) Observes temperature gauges and turns steam valve to maintain specified operating temperatures and speeds.
- 4) Examines cleaned and pitched kegs for conformance to specifications.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, WASH HOUSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, WASH HOUSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, WASH HOUSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, WASH HOUSE"
Job Number: 10839