Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in gluing, assembling, and pressing veneer sheets and core boards into plywood panels, employing knowledge of production, products, and personnel practices: Analyzes work orders and route tickets to determine production schedules and type and dimensions of stock to be produced.
- 2) Computes amounts of stock and supplies required and requisitions materials from storage area.
- 3) Visually examines, feels, and measures dimensions of stock at various stages of processing, using measuring tape and dial thickness gauge, to determine if company specifications are met.
- 4) Instructs and demonstrates methods of work to new employees.
- 5) Confers with supervisory personnel to expedite production.
- 6) May observe pengraph charts and oil gauges and adjust controls of hot-plate plywood press to regulate hydraulic pressure, temperature, and oil level of press.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, VENEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, VENEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, VENEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, VENEER"
Job Number: 10836