"SUPERVISOR, VEGETABLE FARMING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in planting, cultivating, and harvesting vegetable crops: Discusses seasonal crop-growing activities with management to determine sequence of operations and supplies, machinery, and work force needs.
- 2) Assigns duties, such as tilling soil, planting, weeding, fertilizing, irrigating, harvesting, and maintaining machines, to subordinates, and specifies machines, tools, and supplies to be used.
- 3) Observes workers to detect inefficient and unsafe work procedures, and demonstrates approved procedures.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May supervise workers engaged in mechanical repairs.
- 6) May requisition machinery parts and record purchase data.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, VEGETABLE FARMING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, VEGETABLE FARMING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, VEGETABLE FARMING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, VEGETABLE FARMING"
Job Number: 4626