"SUPERVISOR, VAT HOUSE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in washing, liming, and treating skins, splits, fleshings, and trimmings used in making glue or leather: Directs loading of stock into vats and wash mills.
- 2) Estimates weight of stock to determine quantity of lime required to treat stock, and directs LIMER to pump specified amount into vats.
- 3) Examines shredded stock for conformance with specification and returns rejected stock to chopper.
- 4) Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- 5) Requisitions lime and acids.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, VAT HOUSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, VAT HOUSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, VAT HOUSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, VAT HOUSE"
Job Number: 10833