Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in machine typesetting: Reads production schedule and plans work assignments according to setup and work load of individual machines.
- 2) Examines proofs to verify conformance to work order specifications.
- 3) Periodically verifies status of each job in progress in order to maintain production.
- 4) Trains workers to operate typesetting machines.
- 5) May operate typesetting machines as necessary.
- 6) May coordinate setting of copy into type.
- 7) May supervise workers engaged in phototypesetting and be designated Supervisor, Photocomposition.
- 8) Performs duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, TYPESETTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, TYPESETTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, TYPESETTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, TYPESETTING"
Job Number: 10827