"SUPERVISOR, TYPE PHOTOGRAPHY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in photographing, developing, printing, examining, measuring, and sorting type characters used in production of phototypesetting type disks: Schedules daily production activities, utilizing computerized production control system, and assigns work to staff based on priorities, knowledge of worker capability, and capacity of machines and equipment.
- 2) Observes workflow to ensure schedules are maintained.
- 3) Examines production operations at each station to ensure adherence to specifications and quality standards, using comparator-profile projector and rules.
- 4) Confers with staff to resolve production problems and provide technical assistance.
- 5) Interviews job applicants and trains new staff.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, TYPE PHOTOGRAPHY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, TYPE PHOTOGRAPHY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, TYPE PHOTOGRAPHY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, TYPE PHOTOGRAPHY"
Job Number: 10825