Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in tufting, finishing, inspecting, and mending carpets and rugs: Analyzes work orders to determine need for supplies and sequence of operation.
- 2) Coordinates flow of materials to winding, tufting, finishing, and inspecting areas.
- 3) Trains workers in operation and adjustment of machines and equipment.
- 4) Examines carpets and rugs during processing to verify conformance to specifications and to detect defects.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to department supervised as Supervisor, Broadloom; Supervisor, Finishing.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, TUFTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, TUFTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, TUFTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, TUFTING"
Job Number: 10821