Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and winding printed fabric in tubing department: Confers with PRODUCTION PLANNER and consults work order to determine sequence of cloth styles to process.
- 2) Directs delivery of specified fabric to work stations.
- 3) Informs CLOTH EXAMINER, MACHINE of quantity of cloth to wind onto tubes and of customer quality specifications.
- 4) Oversees inspection of cloth being processed to ensure detection of defects, such as wrinkles, seams, and color variations.
- 5) Submits samples of cloth to COLORIST for shade matching.
- 6) Occasionally weighs and labels special orders for shipping.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "SUPERVISOR, TUBING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SUPERVISOR, TUBING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SUPERVISOR, TUBING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SUPERVISOR, TUBING"
Job Number: 10820